Make & Take Camp
Do you like building things? Do you like to create different inventions? If the answer is yes, come join us for this fun camp! Throughout all projects, we will emphasize the engineering design process, creativity and the importance of collaboration. Included in this session will be use of Legos and K’NEX.
- Dates: July 3 - July 7 (no camp on July 4th)
- Ages: 8-12
- Member Fee: $205 per camper
- Non-member Fee: $215 per camper
- Registration fee: $25 (one-time registration fee per summer)
STEAM Explorations Camp
Does your child like to explore science, solve problems and use technology? If so, then STEM Academy is the perfect place for your child! Join us for a half day engaging session of exploring many different STEM Challenges through hands-on investigations on your child’s day off from school. Topics will include, but not limited to, K'NEX and Lego Building, Rocketry, Coding with Ozobots and Engineering Challenges.
- Week 5 July 17 – July 21, 2023
- Week 8 August 7 – August 11, 2023
- Ages: 8 - 12
- Member Fee: $205 per camper per week
- Non-member Fee: $215 per camper per week
- Registration fee: $25 (One-time registration fee per summer)
Rocketry and Flight 101
Do you have a knack for learning about the in’s and out of the science of rockets and flying? If yes, then come on out to this camp, it’s not rocket science. In this camp we will be doing a plethora of flight related lessons and experiments to further explore the mechanics behind rockets and the science behind the flying. Experiments will include creating four different rockets and activities on how to furthermore increase the functionality. Try this camp and you’ll have a blast!
- Dates: July 31 - August 4
- Ages: 8 - 14
- Member Fee: $205
- Non-member Fee: $215
- Registration fee: $25