Before and after school care and half-day care is available in Griswold Elementary, Hubbard Elementary, & Willard Elementary Schools for students in grades K through 5.
- Before Care – 7:00 a.m. to School Start
- After Care – School Dismissal to 5:30 p.m.
- If school has a delay then the AM program starts at 8:00 AM
- If school dismisses early due to weather, our PM program will close at 4:00
- On half days we provide care for those in the Aftercare program from the time school is dismissed until 5:30 p.m.
- For those not enrolled in our weekly program, you can register for care on scheduled half days for only $40 per day. Preregistration is required.
No School Days
- On scheduled no school days we offer Fun Days at an additional cost (not including major holidays).
- Details are available two weeks prior to the no school day.
- Delayed Opening - If your child's school has a delayed opening due to a snow day and you need child care, we offer Snow Delay opening care. Preregistration is required. Please call Stephanie for more information at (203) 514-9755 or (860) 229-3787.
2023-2024 Registration Information
- Print the forms, complete them, bring them to the New Britain YMCA during business hours and register or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are applying for Care4Kids and financial assistance you must register in person.
- Payments begin the week before school begins.
- Berlin YMCA 2023-2024 Registration Packet
- Health Assessment
- Allergy Care Plan
- Administration of Medication Form
- Asthma Care Plan
- Care4Kids Parent Provider Agreement
- Parent Handbook
Medical Forms & Care Plans
Berlin AM/PM Care and Camp Thundermoon will use CampDoc, an electronic, web-based health record system to maximize the health and safety of our campers during the summer, and after school participants throughout the year.
- Your medical information must be submitted through CampDoc.
- Once registered in Daxko, you will receive an invite via email from CampDoc to provide your medical information.
- Medical information must be entered and completed by the week before your camper attends camp.
- Please refer to the CampDoc “how to” information link for step by step instructions.
- CampDoc Before and After School Care Parent Letter
- CampDoc User Information
- CampDoc Health Profile
- CampDoc Upload Documents
Email email@example.com with questions or call (203) 514-9755 or (860) 229-3787.