Come have fun on the slopes of Mount Southington this winter with the YMCA! This program is for Berlin public school students in grades 3 - 12 and is for all levels of skier/snowboarder. The Berlin YMCA Ski Club program includes bus transportation and choice of ski/snowboard lift & lesson packages.
- Day/Time: Wednesdays 3:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Dates: January 18, 25 and February 1 , 8, 15, 2023
- Registration: Please call (203) 235-6386 to register.
- Details: Includes bus transportation and choice of ski/snowboard lift & lesson packages. This program is for all levels of skier/snowboarder. Participants are picked up at their Berlin school. Participants return to 362 Main Street in Berlin for pickup by 8:30 p.m. Chaperones are provided. Parent chaperones are welcome. If you are interested please complete a YMCA volunteer application when registering.
- Lift Ticket only (Ski/Snow Board) $285
- Lift & Lesson $340
- Lift & Rental $365
- Lift, Lesson & Rental $400
- Transportation Only $165
Questions: Contact Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA Sports Director Kyle Cookson at (203) 440-1901 or email@example.com.