Come have fun on the slopes of Mount Southington this winter with the YMCA!
- For Berlin school students in grades 3 - 12
- All levels of skier/snowboarder are welcome
- Tuesdays 3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- January 23, 30 and February 6, 13, 27, 2024
- No Ski Club on February 20
- Transportation is available (see below)
- Registration deadline is January 9
This program includes bus transportation if needed and choice of ski/snowboard lift & lesson packages. Participants are picked up at Berlin High School, McGee Middle School, or Berlin elementary schools, and return to that school at 8:30 p.m. Chaperones are provided. Parent chaperones are welcome. If you are interested please complete a YMCA volunteer application when registering. If there is early dismissal or no school the program will be canceled that day.
- Lift ticket only $300
- Lift and lesson $355
- Lift and rental $380
- Lift, lesson and rental $415
- Transportation only $180
Please call (203) 235-6386 to register.
Contact Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA Program Director Carolyn Daniels at 203-494-0651 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.