Join us for vacation fun day when there is a no school day!
The YMCA will provide care for Berlin school children in grades K-5. We will play games, have activities indoors and outside. If children have school work to do, they can bring their chrome books/work and have a quiet space to complete it.
Maximum of 25. Minimum of 5. Limited space…register early!
Vacation Fun Days
- Dates: October 10 and 11
- Program Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Griswold Elementary School, 133 Heather Lane, Kensington, CT 06037
- Fee: $45 per day per child
What’s needed each day?
- Wear comfortable clothes & sneakers.
- Cold lunch with drink and snacks. Non-perishable, packed with ice packs and peanut-free!
- Please call Stephanie for more information at (203) 514-9227 or (860) 229-3787 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum of 5 students required daily to run this program.
- Non-Members/Non-Before/After School participants must complete a registration form and provide a copy of current physical form with immunization record when registering.
- Children who have medical needs will also need to have a signed doctor’s authorization form & care plan when registering.
- All medication will be needed upon arrival to the Y-Fun Day.
For questions, please contact Stephanie Fusco at (203) 514-9227 or (860) 229-3787 or email her at email@example.com.