When you belong to the Y, you build more than muscle, you strengthen our community. You’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. Every day the impact of the Y is felt when someone makes a healthy choice, a teacher or coach inspires a child and builds their confidence, and when neighbors come together for the common good.
Member safety is our top priority and the YMCA is clean, safe, and in full compliance with all State of Connecticut and local public health guidelines.
- At the Y you have two options for membership, a program membership or a full facility membership.
- A program membership is a basic membership so that you can register for classes.
- A full facility membership gives you access to the facilities and you save when you register for programs and summer camp with special lower rates for full members.
- Membership Descriptions and Pricing
- Special Offers
- Visit our Schedules page for the latest information
- Memberships are drafted monthly out of a bank or credit card account or you can purchase three month or one year memberships.
- There are no contracts.
Why Join the Y?
Find out why our Members Love the Y:
Full Membership Benefits
One membership, three YMCAs. The Meriden, New Britain and Berlin YMCAs have joined together to better serve our three communities. This means more membership privileges for those with full memberships:
- Group exercise classes at all 3 locations are included with your membership.
- Sign up for any program held at the New Britain, Berlin and Meriden YMCAs at the lower full member rate.
- Use of all of the New Britain wellness facilities: Complete fitness center, Y360, aerobics and cycling Studios (during group exercise classes), 4 lane heated indoor pool, racquetball courts and climbing wall and locker rooms. Please call us at 860.229.3787 for more information.
- Use of the Meriden YMCA wellness facilities: Complete fitness center, 6 lane heated indoor pool, sauna, racquetball, indoor track, basketball gym, aerobics and multipurpose rooms (for classes), locker rooms
- Option for men age over age 18 to upgrade membership for an additional fee to use the Men’s Health Center which includes private lockers.
- Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA members with full facility family, single parent family, adult, senior and senior household memberships may use the Mountain Mist Outdoor Center in Meriden.
- Child Watch babysitting service included while you work out (during regular Child Watch hours). Reopening September 7th.
How to sign up for a new membership
- Download the forms and complete them and bring them to the Y. Health forms must be completed by all members on the membership. For example, if you sign up for a family membership, complete a health form for each member included in the family membership.
- We also have the forms available at the Y.
- Bring your driver's license with you.
- If you are signing up for a Silver Sneakers, Renew Active or Silver and Fit membership, please bring your insurance card and Silver Sneakers, Renew Active or Silver and Fit id number. In addition to the paperwork above there is a Silver Sneakers waiver to complete for that program. We have these at the Y.
- Questions? Contact Desiree Rivera at 860.229.3787 or email@example.com.