Welcome to the Y, where your membership means more than a workout.
When you belong to the Y, you build more than muscle, you strengthen our community. Every day the impact of the Y is felt when someone makes a healthy choice, a teacher or coach inspires a child and builds their confidence, and when neighbors come together for the common good.
Full Membership Benefits
One membership, three YMCAs. The Meriden, New Britain and Berlin YMCAs have joined together to better serve our three communities. This means more membership privileges for those with full memberships:
- Access to more facilities
- More group exercise classes (take them at any of the three locations)
- More program choices
- Save on programs. Sign up for any program held at the New Britain, Berlin and Meriden YMCAs at the lower full member rate.
- Free Child Watch babysitting service while you work out (during regular Child Watch hours)
- Use of all of the New Britain wellness facilities: Complete Fitness Center open 24/7 in New Britain, Y360, Group Exercise classes, Aerobics and
Cycling Studios (during group exercise classes), Heated Indoor Pool, Racquetball Courts and Climbing Wall and Locker Rooms.
- Free group exercise classes included in your membership: ZUMBA®, Bike-O-Vision, Cut and Core, The Bottom Line, S.W.E.A.T., Pilates, Yoga, Silver Sneakers classes and more!
- Group exercise classes for seniors at the Berlin, New Britain and Meriden YMCAs.
- Free Family Events
- Save on programs and summer camp registration
- Option to upgrade membership for an additional fee to use the Men’s Health Center which includes towel and laundry service and free coffee.
In order to register for programs at the Y, you need some type of membership either program or full. A program membership is a basic membership which allows you to register for the program. A full membership gives you the benefits outlined above allowing you to register for a program at a lower rate, and enjoy the facilities.
Special Membership Rates
Ask us about our memberships for:
• City of New Britain employees
• First Responders
• Military (active duty, reserves and veterans)
• Silver Sneakers
• Silver and Fit
• Corporate Wellness
• Stanley Employees
• State of Connecticut Employees
• Health Center (for men) Private locker room with towel service
Click this link to download membership application. Please complete the application and bring to the New Britain YMCA Welcome Center to set up your membership.Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›