Wecome to the Y
At the YMCA, we focus on transforming lives and helping each other achieve goals. We also emphasize making new friends and connecting with our community. The words achievement, belonging, and relationships are intertwined in all we do. Our group exercise classes, gyms, and pools help strengthen physical bodies. However, the Y strives to also strengthen the mind and spirit.
Try the Y
Want to see what the Y has to offer? Try out the YMCA for free for five days. This pass is valid for community members (adult, family, one parent family or senior adult) who have never visited the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA.
- For one-time use for five consecutive days.
- May not be combined with other offers.
- See Membership Options for description of memberships.
- Click on the button below to request a pass.
- Contact the Welcome Center for details at (860) 229-3787.
- At the Y you have two options for membership, a program membership or a full facility membership.
- A program membership is a basic membership so that you can register for classes.
- A full facility membership gives you access to the facilities and you save when you register for programs and summer camp with special lower rates for full members.
- Membership Descriptions and Pricing
- Special Offers
- Memberships are drafted monthly out of a bank or credit card account or you can purchase three month or one year memberships.
- There are no contracts.
Full Membership Benefits
Enjoy the following with a full privilege membership (family, single parent family, adult):
- Enjoy all of the amenities including pool, fitness center, indoor track, sauna (for adults 21 and over), basketball gyms, racquetball courts.
- Group exercise classes are included with your membership at no additional cost.
- Register for programs held at any of our three YMCAs at the lower full member rate.
- Enjoy summer membership to the Meriden YMCA Mountain Mist Outdoor Center which is included with family, single parent family, adult, and senior adult memberships.
- A Fitness Center Orientation is included to show you how to use the fitness equipment.
- Babysitting in Child Watch is included for children who are part of your family membership.
- Full members pay the lower price for programs and for summer camp.
Why Join the Y?
Find out why our Members Love the Y:
The Y removes financial barriers by providing scholarships to those that qualify. We want everyone to be part of our community regardless of income or financial situation. Membership means more than fitness at the Y. Financial assistance is available for qualifying individuals and families.
How to sign up for a new membership
- Review our Frequently Asked Membership Questions
- Download the membership forms and complete them and bring them to the Y. Health forms must be completed by all members on the membership. For example, if you sign up for a family membership, complete a health form for each member included in the family membership.
- We also have the forms available at the Y.
- Bring your driver's license with you.
- If you are signing up for a Silver Sneakers, Renew Active or Silver and Fit membership, please bring your insurance card and Silver Sneakers, Renew Active or Silver and Fit id number. In addition to the paperwork above there is a Silver Sneakers waiver to complete for that program. We have these at the Y.
- Frequently Asked Membership Questions
- Schedules and Hours
- Contact our Welcome Center at 860.229.3787.