A snow day means lots of fun at the Y! Preregister for this fun programs so you will be covered for child care while you work. Participants will enjoy fun activities including arts and crafts, games, movies and more.
- When: When school is canceled for a snow day
- Time: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Grades: K through 5
- Location: New Britain YMCA
- Please note opening time may be delayed or snow day canceled due to extreme weather conditions.
Fee Per Child:
- 1 day: $45 for Full Members & AM/PM care participants, $65 for non-members
- 2 days: $90 for Full Members & AM/PM care participants, $130 for non-members
- 3 days: $135 for Full Members & AM/PM care participants, $195 for non-members
What to Wear & Bring to Snow Day Club
- Wear comfortable clothes and sneakers.
- Pack a peanut and tree nut free snack and lunch with an ice pack, water bottle.
- Masks are required.
Snow Day Club Registration
- A minimum of six participants is required to run this program.
- Preregistration is required. Full payment is due upon registration. No second child discount.
- Registrations on the day of a snow day will be accepted on a space available basis and a $25 late registration fee will be added. No refunds.
- Snow Club Days which have been purchased and are not used (if the district does not have Snow Days) will be applied as a system credit on your Y account and may be used toward Snow Days or other programs.
- Current members may register by phone or at the New Britain YMCA.
- New members will register at the Y, complete a waiver, and provide a current copy of their child’s latest physical and immunization record.
- Any child who requires medication to be administered at the program must provide a signed doctor’s note, care plan, and medication.
Snow Day Club Contact Information
Contact Donelle Daigle at 860.229.3787 or email@example.com