Y & Rotary Golf Tournament
May 2, 2023
Timberlin Golf Course
330 Southington Road
Berlin, CT 06037
A lot has changed over the past two years, but our commitment has remained the same - to always be here for our community when people need us most, with open arms and caring hearts. Please come out and support the community work of the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA and New Britain-Berlin Rotary.
- 9:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:45 a.m. Putting Contest
- 11:00 a.m. Shotgun start
- 4:30 p.m. Million Dollar Shootout
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner and awards
The Golf Tournament is a scramble format.
The Tournament Includes:
- Green fees, cart, range balls, lunch, and dinner
- Complimentary beer during tournament
- Complimentary gift bag
- Awards for longest drive for men and women
- Closest to the Pin Contest
- Million Dollar Hole In One Contest sponsored by Better Built Basements
- Hole In One Contest sponsored by Wallingford Buick
Golfers: $165 individual, $640 foursome
Sponsorship Opportunities and Registration
Proceeds from the tournament support the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA's Annual Campaign and the community work of the New Britain-Berlin Rotary.
The Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA's Annual Campaign provides scholarships for summer camp, swim lessons, sports, child care, membership assistance, holiday meals and more. Every dollar you give helps kids, families and individuals in our community.
- $5,000 Gives 3 children a magical summer at camp, and life-saving swim lessons for 9 children
- $3,000 Gives 2 children a whole summer of fun at camp
- $1,500 Gives 1 child a whole summer of fun at camp
- $1,000 Provides two weeks of camp for 3 children
- $750 Provides a month of preschool to prepare a child for success in school
- $500 Allows 9 children to have life-saving swim lessons
- $250 Gives 6 children a youth sports experience for active safe fun
- $100 Brightens the holidays for 10 people with a holiday meal
To become a sponsor, donate or register you may click on the button below or contact:
- Marci Moskal at 860-229-3787 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carmen Chaparro at 203-440-0260 or by email to email@example.com
- Thank you for your support!
About the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA
At the Y, no child, family or adult is turned away. We recognize that for communities to succeed, everyone must be given the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected, and secure. In 2022 our Y provided over $1.2 million in scholarships for membership and programs. Through our Annual Campaign we provide scholarships for summer camp, swim lessons, youth sports, child care, family memberships, holiday meals and more.
- Please see more information about how the Y has served our community.
- Please see our photo gallery to see our community mission in action and view photo albums from past tournaments.
About the New Britain-Berlin Rotary
We provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through our fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.