Please join us in supporting our signature fundraising event, Endless Summer XII Havana Nights. Our 2022 Ken Griffen Compass Award award recipients are Mark and Maria Bernacki.
When: Friday October 28, 2022 6:30 PM – 11:00 PM
Where: The Tunxis Country Club in Farmington, CT
Come and enjoy a night out with friends while supporting your communities. The night will include open bar, delicious food, live band, dancing, and many chances to win prizes through our heads or tails game and our silent and live auctions! Plus enjoy Salsa Dance lessons during the cocktail hour with our Salsa and Bachata instructor Ed Trueheart!
All proceeds from Endless Summer XII Havana Nights benefit our Annual Support Campaign to ensure that everyone in our communities, without regard to age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive at the Y.
Credit card orders can be processed by calling 860.229.3787 or you can stop by the Y and purchase them at the front desk.
- $100 for single tickets
- $190 per couple
- $760 for 8 tickets (Please provide the names of your guests)
- $950 for 10 tickets (Please provide the names of your guests)
- The Asere: Main Event Sponsor: $10,000- 10 tickets, full page ad, and event signage.
- The Chao Pescao: Auction Sponsor: $5,000 - 8 tickets, full page ad, and event signage.
- The Azucar: Dinner Sponsor: $2,500 each, 4 tickets, full page ad, and event signage.
- The Cuba Libre: Cocktail Sponsor: $1,500 - 4 tickets, half page ad, and event signage.
- The Mambo: Entertainment Sponsor: $1,000- 2 tickets, half page ad and event signage.
- The Chevere: Staff Table Sponsor: $750 -2 tickets, business card ad and event signage.
- The Dominoes: Heads or Tails Sponsor: $500 – business card ad and event signage.
- Full-Page Ads: $300
- Half-Page Ads: $150
- Business Card Ads: $75
Please provide camera-ready artwork for your advertising choices.
We are also looking for donations of auction items for our event. Please contact Desiree Rivera at 860.229.3787 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
At the Y, we are more than a gym. We're a cause. When you buy a ticket, donate and sponsor this event, you change lives.
- $175 provides a week of summer camp to help a child have the #BestSummerEver!
- $300 provides 6 children with swim lessons to keep them safe in the water.
- $750 provides 30 children with the opportunity to enjoy STEM, theater, and yoga enrichment programs in the before and after school programs.
- $1000 provides 25 kids the opportunity to go for the goal in youth sports by staying active and learning good sportsmanship.
- $1500 provides two months of infant/toddler child care so their parents can have peace of mind knowing their baby is well cared for while they work.