Night of Stars
Night of Stars
Friday June 3, 2022
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
YMCA Mountain Mist Outdoor Center
576 High Hill Road, Meriden CT 06450
The Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA is proud to announce the second annual Night of Stars fundraising event to support the community mission of the Y. Our Night of Stars event celebrates the rich diversity of our communities we serve by honoring a different culture each year. This year we will have a Caribbean theme.
All proceeds benefit the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA's Annual Campaign.
Together, we can provide summer camp fun, high quality childcare, STEM and arts programs to nurture creative minds and spirits, opportunities for kids and adults to stay active, housing for those who are homeless, and holiday meals for our neighbors in need.
- Tickets are $50 for one and $90 for two.
- Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- You can purchase Night of Stars tickets online, at the front desk or over the phone.
- 21 and older to attend
Enjoy the following:
- Open Bar with signature tropical drinks sponsored by:
- 50/50 Drawing with Designer Handbag - Designer handbag donated in memory of Margaret Curry and Kaye Conklin
- Diamond Drawing sponsored by Meriden Pawn, Prosecco donated by Wallie Feliciano- Financial Advisor
- Fabulous auction items!
- Beer Garden - Feel Fresh Hair Studio
- Tequila Soda Tasting - Kawama
- Cigar Bar - Wallie Feliciano, Financial Advisor
- Rum Tasting - NV Studio
- Light Fare - Carribean Restaurant
- Dessert Bar - Sisters' Kitchen
- Espresso Bar - Downtown Coffee Shop
- Music and Photo Booth - RICO Entertainment Events
WE’RE MORE THAN A GYM. WE’RE A CAUSE.
- $50 provides two days of child care to create a brighter future
- $90 provides three children a fun filled day of camp
- $100 brightens the holidays for 10 people with a holiday meal
- $250 gives 6 children a youth sports experience for active, safe fun
- $500 allows 9 children to have life-saving swim lessons
- $750 provides a month of preschool to prepare a child for success in school
- $1,000 provides two weeks of summer camp fun for 3 children
To support the YMCA’s Annual Campaign buy a ticket, donate an auction item or become a sponsor.
- Record – Journal
- Guilford Savings Bank
- Star Auto Sales
- Link Mechanical Services, Inc.
- ABCO Wholesale Distribution LLC
- Class Act Auto Wash
- Dunkin Donuts
- eCard Transactions
- Joseph F. Scheyd Agency, LLC
- Titan Energy NE
- The New Britain Transportation Company
- Ion Bank
- ISU Elite Insurance
- LDI Connect
- Mule Security Systems, Inc.
- Nesso Group
- Webster Bank
- Bob's Package Store
- Carribean Restaurant
- Double Play Cafe
- Downtown Coffee Shop
- Feel Fresh Hair Studio
- Hot Shots
- Meriden Pawn
- Mojitos Sports Bar & Grill
- NV Studio
- Prentis Printing Solutions, Inc.
- RICO Entertainment Premier Events
- Scotty O’Boyle’s Cafe
- Shiner Signs, Inc.
- Sister's Kitchen
- The Village Barn
- Uptown Wine and Liquor
- Wallie Feliciano - Financial Advisor