Meet Candace Routhier, our new Little Chefs Instructor. Candace has a passion for baking and creating fun and delicious meals and attended culinary school. She is a special ed paraprofessional in the New Britain school system and runs a cooking class with them. Candace also worked with the Girl Scouts of America in helping them to earn their badge in cooking.
About the Little Chefs Cooking Class
This hands-on program for young chefs in grades K through 5 will teach children cooking can be creative, full of discovery, and a whole lot of fun! Our chefs will learn about kitchen safety and cooking tips while preparing recipes they can enjoy at class or bring home. At the end of session chefs take home their very own cookbook with recipes taught in class.
- Spring I: March 14 - April 11, 2019
- Spring II: April 25 - May 23, 2019
- Thursdays 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Fee: Member $35 Non-Member $45
- Location: Berlin YMCA Program Center, 362 Main Street, Berlin, CT 06037
- Contact: Amy Fitzgerald at 860-357-2717 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.