Summer Literacy and Membership Program
New Britain Public Library & New Britain YMCA
Take your shot this summer with our reading and basketball program. The program is hosted by the YMCA, New Britain Public Library and the Coalition for New Britain’s Youth. Participants will receive a 1 month free membership to the YMCA as well as a Spalding basketball after they complete four weeks in the library’s Book Club. Participants must register at the New Britain YMCA on 50 High Street by July 6th. Space is limited to only 30 participants.
- 1 month of reading required in order to receive the free membership and basketball.
- Must be 13 years old in order to participate.
- FREE to participants.
- WHEN: July 10th, 17th, 24th, & 31st @ 11:00 am (Book Club)
- LOCATION: NEW BRITAIN PUBLIC LIBRARY, 20 High Street New Britain, CT
- Please contact the YMCA at 860 229 3787 or the Library at 860 224 3155.