Please save the date for this year's Endless Summer Event on Friday October 25, 2019. More details to come.
Please join us in supporting our signature fundraising event, Fall Into Endless Summer IX, at the Tunxis Country Club in Farmington CT on October 12th, 2018 at 6:30 p.m.
This year our award recipients for the Ken Griffen Compass Award will be Gerry and Lisa Amodio. This is a special New Britain-Berlin YMCA award given each year to a family who through their actions and intent has created a culture of giving back and service. Through this important work they are showing others on how to make a difference. They are a compass for all of us.
The Compass Award was renamed this year in memory of Ken Griffen. Ken was a strong supporter of the YMCA and giving back to the community was very important to him. He served on the board of directors, Endless Summer committee, and gave his time, talent and more to the Y. He is missed by all of us in our community. Ken exemplified everything the Compass Award and the Y stand for.
All proceeds from the Endless Summer event will benefit our Annual Support Campaign which aims to provide over $200,000 in financial assistance. These funds ensure everyone, without regard to age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive at the Y. Many of the children and families who receive this assistance would not have the opportunity to learn how to swim, go to summer camp or participate in our childcare or sports programs if it wasn't for this financial support.
Please join us for a fun night for a great cause. Enjoy music, dancing, delicious food, open bar and silent and live auctions.
Live music will be provided throughout the event by the Bosco Brothers Band.
- 6:30-7:30 Silent Auction Begins/Open Bar/Hors d'oeuvres
- 7:30-8:00 Award Presentation/ Stationary Pasta & Carving Stations
- 8:00-8:30 Live Auction/Silent Auction Closes
- 9:30-10:00 Auction Check Out
- 11:00 End of Event
Dress code: Autumn attire, denim.
- Single $90
- Couple $175
- 8 Attendees $700
- 10 Attendees $875
- Purchase tickets at the New Britain YMCA or by phone at 860.229.3787.
At the Y, we are more than a gym. We're a cause. When you buy a ticket, donate and sponsor this event, you change lives.
- $175 provides a week of summer camp to help a child have the #BestSummerEver!
- $300 provides 6 children with swim lessons to keep them safe in the water.
- $750 provides 30 children with the opportunity to enjoy STEM, theater, and yoga enrichment programs in the before and after school programs.
- $1000 provides 25 kids the opportunity to go for the goal in youth sports by staying active and learning good sportsmanship.
- $1500 provides two months of infant/toddler child care so their parents can have peace of mind knowing their baby is well cared for while they work.
For more information about tickets and sponsorship opportunities:
- Contact us at 860.229.3787
- Cathy Capsalors at email@example.com
- Desiree Agosto Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018 Endless Summer Sponsor Letter
- 2018 Endless Summer Sponsor Form
Thank you to our 2018 Fall Into Endless Summer Sponsors for helping us serve our children and families in need.
- Pumpkin Patch: Auction Sponsor
- Link Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Leaf Peeper: Dinner Sponsor
- Titan Energy Commercial Service
- The Joseph Manzi Foundation
- New Britain Herald/Central CT Communications
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
- Oktoberfest: Cocktail Sponsor
- American Savings Foundation
- Hayride: Entertainment Sponsor
- Guilford Savings Bank
- Tomasso Group
- The New Britain Transportation Company
- Trick or Treat: Heads or Tails Sponsor
- Achieve Financial
- Automated Services
- The John Boyle Comany
- Mule Security Systems, Inc.
- READCO Portfolio