Please join us in supporting our signature fundraising event, Fall Into Endless Summer X, at the Tunxis Country Club in Farmington CT on October 25th, 2019.
This year our award recipients for the Ken Griffen Compass Award will be Michael and Rita Carrier. This is a special New Britain-Berlin YMCA award given each year to a family who through their actions and intent has created a culture of giving back and service. Through this important work they are showing others on how to make a difference. They are a compass for all of us.
The Compass Award was renamed this year in memory of Ken Griffen. Ken was a strong supporter of the YMCA and giving back to the community was very important to him. He served on the board of directors, Endless Summer committee, and gave his time, talent and more to the Y. He is missed by all of us in our community. Ken exemplified everything the Compass Award and the Y stand for.
All proceeds from the Endless Summer event will benefit our Annual Support Campaign which aims to provide over $200,000 in financial assistance. These funds ensure everyone, without regard to age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive at the Y. Many of the children and families who receive this assistance would not have the opportunity to learn how to swim, go to summer camp or participate in our childcare or sports programs if it wasn't for this financial support.
Please join us for a fun night for a great cause. Enjoy music, dancing, delicious food, open bar and silent and live auctions.
- 6:30-7:30 Silent Auction Begins/Open Bar/Hors d'oeuvres
- 7:30-8:00 Award Presentation/ Stationary Pasta & Carving Stations
- 8:00-8:30 Live Auction/Silent Auction Closes
- 9:30-10:00 Auction Check Out
- 11:00 End of Event
Purchase tickets at the New Britain YMCA or by phone at 860.229.3787.
- Single $95
- Couple $180
- Table of eight $720
- Table of ten $900
At the Y, we are more than a gym. We're a cause. When you buy a ticket, donate and sponsor this event, you change lives.
- $175 provides a week of summer camp to help a child have the #BestSummerEver!
- $300 provides 6 children with swim lessons to keep them safe in the water.
- $750 provides 30 children with the opportunity to enjoy STEM, theater, and yoga enrichment programs in the before and after school programs.
- $1000 provides 25 kids the opportunity to go for the goal in youth sports by staying active and learning good sportsmanship.
- $1500 provides two months of infant/toddler child care so their parents can have peace of mind knowing their baby is well cared for while they work.
For more information about tickets and sponsorship opportunities:
- Contact us at 860.229.3787
- Cathy Capsalors at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Desiree Agosto Rivera at email@example.com.
- 2019 Endless Summer Sponsor Letter
- 2019 Endless Summer Sponsor Form
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›