New Britain Before and After School Care
As a partner with the Consolidated School District of New Britain, the YMCA is proud to offer program options to assist families that are in need of before school and/or after school care for their child.
Our well-trained and qualified staff will engage the children in a wide variety of activities that include sports, arts and crafts, outdoor time, cooperative games and more. Our programs focus on the fundamentals of the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. YMCA staff are first aid, CPR, & administration of medication certified. All programs are parent drop off/pickup, and are located in New Britain elementary schools.
- AM Care $40 per week /per child. Starts at 7:00 a.m. until school begins. Offered in all schools except Diloreto.
- PM Care $60 per week/per child. Starts at school dismissal until 5:30pm. Offered in all schools. Includes care for any early dismissal days. Includes time for homework completion. Dinner program provided by Whitson’s included.
- Combo Care Before & After Care. $80 per week /per child. Same times as above. Before Care offered in all elementary schools except Diloreto. After Care offered in all schools. Includes care for any early dismissal days. Includes time for homework completion. Dinner program provided by Whitson’s included.
- Registration packet is available at nbbymca.org or at the YMCA.
- A new registration must be completed each year. Bring the completed registration packet and current physical form with immunization records to the New Britain YMCA, 50 High Street.
- Additional medical paperwork will be required for children with health needs such as asthma, or allergies that require an epi-pen. Weekly payments are required by auto-draft to a credit/debit card or scheduled 1 week in advance of care.
- A YMCA program membership is required for the child. The membership fee is $34 per year.
- Financial assistance is available. The first step is to apply for Care4Kids. Please see the forms below.
- 2021-2022 Registration Packet
- Administration of Medication Form
- Care Plan
- State Physical Form
- Parent Handbook
- Care4Kids Application
- Care 4 Kids Parent Provider Agreement
Please call the New Britain YMCA at 860-229-3787 or contact Stephanie Fusco at firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›