Hart House Residence
The New Britain-Berlin YMCA’s Hart House Residency is a home to 88 adult male Members-In-Residence and provides a caring, clean, safe, affordable, and enjoyable experience to those in need. The Hart House Residence is designed for single working men age 21 and older interested in short or long term housing. Each single occupancy room is furnished with a dresser, closet, small desk and each floor has community showers, restrooms, coin-operated washer and dryer and a microwave room.
Members-In-Residence live in a community that is for Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility. The YMCA has an application process that includes: completing a written application, a personal interview, criminal background check that includes the sex offender list, income verification, landlord reference check, picture identification such as a driver’s license, copy of social security card or birth certificate and completing all necessary documents and forms once approved for residency.
Members-In-Residence have two different payment options:
- Pay weekly at a rate of $180 per week
- Pay monthly $560 per month. (Save $20 per month by auto drafting monthly payments).
- Click here for more information.
- Contact Curtis Slaughter, Hart House Residence Director at 860.229.3787.
- Click here for the Hart House Residence Application.
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›