Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA Men's Basketball League
It’s time to get your team together and hoop it up! The season includes playoffs and championship game. The winning team earns the trophy, bragging rights and a $100 discount off of the next Men’s Basketball League registration. For ages 18 and up, must be out of high school. There is a 6 team minimum in order for the league to run, 14 teams maximum can register.
- When: Sundays, February 14 - April 25, 2021 (no games April 4th)
- Time: Times will be determined by the number of teams.
- Location: Game locations will vary between the Meriden YMCA, 110 West Main St., Meriden and the New Britain YMCA, 50 High St., New Britain.
- Fees: $700 per team. Max of 10 players per team.
- Register: Registration deadline is February 4, 2021 (until max of 14 teams is reached). Register by appointment only. All team paperwork and payment is required at the time of registration.
- Contact: Justin Ferreira, Director of Youth Development at 203.440.1901 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Kyle Cookson, Meriden YMCA Sports Director at 203.235.6386 or email@example.com.
- Masks and temp checks are required at the YMCA.