Basketball Basics Clinics
This is a progressive basketball program that focuses on basic skill development and fundamentals of game play. Fair play, sportsmanship, and fun are emphasized. Each player will receive a team t-shirt. Volunteer coaches are needed.
- Fall II: November 2 – December 14, 2019
- Location: Mooreland Hill School gym, Kensington, CT
- PeeWee (Ages 4-5yrs) Saturday 10:45 - 11:30 AM
- Rookies (Ages 6-7yrs) Saturday 11:30 PM - 12:30 PM
- Full Member Fee: $45 Program Member Fee: $65
Alton F. Brooks Basketball League
Are you looking for a competitive basketball league for your youngster age 7-12 years old? Check out the Alton F. Brooks Youth Basketball League at the New Britain YMCA! This is a coed league with a weekly practice and Saturday games. It’s the perfect next level of play after our Y-Youth Sports programs. All the action takes place at the New Britain YMCA gymnasium.
- Dates: October 5 - November 23, 2019
Elementary (Gr. 3-5)
Middle School (Gr. 6-8)
High School (Gr. 9-12 • Maximum age of 18 years old)
- Full Member: $20 Program Member: $40