Basketball Basics Clinics
This is a progressive basketball program that focuses on basic skill development and fundamentals of game play. Fair play, sportsmanship, and fun are emphasized. Each player will receive a team t-shirt. Volunteer coaches are needed.
- Dates: June 22 - August 3, 2019
- Location: New Britain YMCA gymnasium
- 4-5 years old Saturday 9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
- 6-7 years old Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- 8 - 10 years old Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- 11 - 13 years old Saturday 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Full Member Fee: $25 Program Member Fee: $35
Alton F. Brooks Basketball League
Are you looking for a competitive basketball league for your youngster age 7-12 years old? Check out the Alton F. Brooks Youth Basketball League at the New Britain YMCA! This is a coed league with a weekly practice and Saturday games. It’s the perfect next level of play after our Y-Youth Sports programs. All the action takes place at the New Britain YMCA gymnasium.
- 2 Divisions Available:
Elementary (Ages 7-9 years old) • Middle School ( Ages 10-12 years old)
- Full Member $20
- Program Member $40
- Dates: February 9 - April 6, 2019