Alton F. Brooks Basketball League
Are you looking for a competitive basketball league for your child? Check out the Alton F. Brooks Youth Basketball League at the New Britain YMCA! This is a coed league with a weekly practice and Saturday games. All of the action takes place at the New Britain YMCA gymnasium.
- Dates February 27 - April 10, 2021
- Age 4-6 years old 9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
- Ages 4-6 years old 10:00 - 10:45 a.m.
- Age 7-9 years old 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
- Age 7-9 years old 12:00 - 12:45 p.m.
- Age 10-12 years old 1:00 - 1:45 p.m.
- Age 10-12 years old 2:00 - 2:45 p.m.
- Full Member $25
- Program Member $50
- Masks must be worn by everyone.
- Temperature checks for everyone at the front desk upon entering the Y.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for each group.
- Basketballs will be rotated and cleaned.
- No shaking hands, a different way to show sportsmanship will be used.
- One spectator per participant will be allowed. Four socially distanced spots will be available on the bleachers for a total of eight spots. Bleachers will be wiped down in between games. All others please bring your own chairs. All spectators are required to be socially distant, 6 feet apart. A livestream option will be available for families.
For information on Youth Sports, please contact Justin Ferreira, Director of Youth Development for the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA, at 203-440-1901 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We also have a Men's Basketball League.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›