For information on Youth Sports, please contact Justin Ferreira, Director of Youth Development for the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alton F. Brooks Basketball League
Are you looking for a competitive basketball league for your child? Check out the Alton F. Brooks Youth Basketball League at the New Britain YMCA! This is a coed league with a weekly practice and Saturday games. All of the action takes place at the New Britain YMCA gymnasium.
- Dates February 8 - March 28, 2020
Elementary (Gr. 3-5)
Middle School (Gr. 6-8)
High School (Up to age 17)
- Full Member: $20 Program Member: $40
New Britain YMCA Basketball Basics
This is a progressive basketball program that focuses on basic skill development and fundamentals of game play. Fair play, sportsmanship, and fun are emphasized. Each player will receive a team t-shirt. Volunteer coaches are needed.
- Winter Session: January 11 – February 1, 2020 (4 weeks)
- Location: New Britain YMCA Gym
- Rookies (Age 4 - 5) Saturday 9:00 - 9:45 AM
- Winners (Age 6 -7) Saturday 10:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Champions (Age 8 – 10) Saturday 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Full Member Fee: $15 Program Member Fee: $30
For information on Youth Sports, please contact Justin Ferreira, Director of Youth Development for the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA, at email@example.com.Contact the Meriden YMCA Today ›