New Britain School Vacation Fun Days
A no school day for New Britain schools means fun at the YMCA!
Participants in grades K-5 will enjoy lots of great socially distanced activities throughout the day including arts and crafts, games, and more! A late afternoon pre-packaged snack will be provided. A limited number of spaces are available. A minimum of five participants is needed to run this program.
- Held at the New Britain YMCA, 50 High Street, New Britain
- For children in Grades K-5
- Wednesday, January 6th and Monday, January 18th
- 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- $40 per child for Members & Current Before/After School participants, $60 per child for Non-Members
What is needed each day?
- Masks must be worn by all participants.
- Wear comfortable clothes & sneakers.
- Cold lunch with drink and snacks.
- Non-perishable and peanut-free! Water bottle.
- No 2nd child discount. Payment in full is required when registering.
- Registration is available at the New Britain YMCA, 50 High Street in New Britain
- Register by January 4th for the January 6th Fun Day. Register by January 14th for the January 18th Fun Day. Late registrations will be taken if space is available and there will be a $25 late fee charge.
- Phone registration is only available for current before/after school participants with a credit/debit card. Please call (860) 229-3787.
- Please be advised that all YMCA accounts must be current in order to register.
- Non-Members/Non- before/after school participants must complete a waiver form and provide a copy of current physical form with immunization record when registering.
- Children who have medical needs will also need to have a signed doctor’s authorization form & care plan when registering. All medication will be needed upon arrival to the Y-Fun Day.
- For questions please contact Donelle Daigle, Youth & Family Director, (860) 357-2717 or email@example.com.