New Britain School Vacation Fun Days
A no school day for New Britain schools means fun at the YMCA!
Participants in grades K-5 will enjoy lots of great socially distanced activities throughout the day including arts and crafts, games, and more! A late afternoon pre-packaged snack will be provided. A limited number of spaces are available. A minimum of five participants is needed to run this program.
- Held at the New Britain YMCA, 50 High Street, New Britain
- For children in Grades K-5
- October 11 (register by October 7th)
- November 2 (register by October 29th)
- November 11 (register by November 8th)
- December 27-28 (register by December 22nd)
- December 29 - 31 (register December 27th)
- 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- $45 per child for Members & Current Before/After School participants
- $65 per child for Non-Members
What is needed each day?
- Masks must be worn by all participants.
- Wear comfortable clothes & sneakers.
- Cold lunch with drink and snacks.
- Non-perishable and peanut-free! Water bottle.
- No 2nd child discount. Payment in full is required when registering.
- Late registrations will be taken if space is available and there will be a $25 late fee charge.
- Phone registration is only available for current before/after school participants with a credit/debit card. Please call (860) 229-3787.
- Please be advised that all YMCA accounts must be current in order to register.
- Non-Members/Non- before/after school participants must complete a waiver form and provide a copy of current physical form with immunization record when registering.
- Children who have medical needs will also need to have a signed doctor’s authorization form & care plan when registering. All medication will be needed upon arrival to the Y-Fun Day.
- For questions please contact Donelle Daigle, Youth & Family Director, (860) 357-2717 or firstname.lastname@example.org.