Berlin School Vacation Fun Days
BE PART OF THE FUN
Y FUN DAYS for grades K - 5
This program is for Monday and Tuesday November 2nd and 3rd when there is no school while Berlin teachers and staff have a professional development. The YMCA will provide care for Berlin school children, grades K-5. We will play games, have activities indoors and outside. If children have school work to do, they can bring chrome books/work and have quiet space to complete it.
- Registration begins ends October 29th. Maximum of 25 students. Limited space…Register early!
- Dates: Monday November 2nd and Tuesday November 3rd
- Costs : $45 per day/per child
- Time: 7:00-5:00
- Location: Griswold Elementary school
- Berlin students grades K-5
- Register via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 860-357-2717
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- All students and staff must wear masks while inside the building. Children may remove masks when playing
What’s needed each day?
- Wear comfortable clothes & sneakers.
- COLD lunch with drink and snacks. Non-perishable, packed with ice packs and peanut-free!
- Non-Members/Non- before/after school participants must complete a registration form and provide a copy of current physical form with immunization record when registering.
- Children who have medical needs will also need to have a signed doctor’s authorization form & care plan when registering.
- All medication will be needed upon arrival to the Y-Fun Day.
- For questions please contact Amy FItzgerald, Program Director, (860) 357-2717 or email@example.com