Berlin School Vacation Fun Days
Spring break days are coming! Register for vacation fun days today! The YMCA will provide care for Berlin school children in grades K-5. We will play games, have activities indoors and outside. If children have school work to do, they can bring their chrome books/work and have a quiet space to complete it. The program will be held at Griswold Elementary School. Limited space…register early!
- April 12th - 16th
- Cost: $45 per day/per child
- Time: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Griswold Elementary school
- Berlin students grades K-5
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival
- All students and staff must wear masks while inside the building. Children may remove masks when playing
What’s needed each day?
- Wear comfortable clothes & sneakers.
- Cold lunch with drink and snacks. Non-perishable, packed with ice packs and peanut-free!
- Register via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 860-357-2717. Registration ends April 8th. Minimum of 5 students daily required to run program.
- Non-Members/Non- before/after school participants must complete a registration form and provide a copy of current physical form with immunization record when registering.
- Children who have medical needs will also need to have a signed doctor’s authorization form & care plan when registering.
- All medication will be needed upon arrival to the Y-Fun Day.
- For questions please contact Amy Fitzgerald, Program Director, (860) 357-2717 or email@example.com