New Britain Preschool
The New Britain YMCA offers three high quality nurturing preschool programs. Please click on the links below for more information.
- New Britain YMCA School Readiness Preschool at 50 High Street, New Britain. Call 860.229.3787 or contact Tina Valentin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Britain YMCA Child Care Academy, 111 Hart Street, New Britain (Infant, Toddler and Preschool). Contact Sarah Yineman at 860.505.0870 or email@example.com
- Now enrolling! New Britain YMCA Little Scholars, 2150 Corbin Avenue, New Britain (Infant, Toddler and Preschool) Contact Allyson at 860.612.6314 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About our child care programs:
- The New Britain-Berlin YMCA is dedicated to providing high quality, affordable child care. As the nations largest provider of child care programs, the YMCA provides family centered,value-based programs to nurture children’s health development.
- Our Early Childhood Programs use an emergent, play-based curriculum, which focuses on the children’s learning interests. Daily planned lessons include centers and small groups focusing on creative expression, language and literacy experiences, sensory experiences and opportunities for age-appropriate physical activities. All of our child care classrooms invite children to make free-choice selections throughout the day with an emphasis on dramatic play, fine and large motor development, exploration of the arts and more.
- With so many demands on today’s families, parents need all the support they can get. That’s why child care at the Y is about more than looking after children. We focus on nurturing their development as a whole by providing a safe place to learn foundational skills, develop trusting relationships, and build self-reliance. This is all accomplished through the Y values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- Our child care centers are fully licensed by the State of Connecticut. We are accepting registrations year round. Call for current openings and rates as openings change daily.
- Preschool Parent Handbook