The Y has three preschool programs to nurture your child's development and prepare them for grade school.
New Britain YMCA Child Care Academy
111 Hart Street, New Britain, CT 06052
- Free family membership when you enroll by March 30, 2018 in our Infant, Toddler and Preschool Program at the New Britain Child Care Academy at 111 Hart Street in New Britain. For new enrollments. May not be combined with other offers.
- Contact Niomie Martin, Child Care Coordinator at email@example.com or 860.505.0870.
New Britain YMCA Child Care School Readiness Center
50 High Street, New Britain, CT 06051 860-229-3787
- School readiness preschool program.
- Includes a food program with breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
- A family membership is included while your child is enrolled.
- A sliding scale is available.
Please contact us for more information and to arrange a tour:
- P: Call the New Britain YMCA at 860-229-3787 or Leisa Pasquariello at 860-828-6559.
- E: Send an email to Leisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristen at email@example.com.
Berlin YMCA Child Care Center
10 Chamberlain Highway, Berlin, CT 06037
Infant, Toddler and Preschool
P: 860-828-6559 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
About our child care programs:
- The New Britain-Berlin YMCA is dedicated to providing high quality, affordable child care. As the nations largest provider of child care programs, the YMCA provides family centered,value-based programs to nurture children’s health development.
- Our Early Childhood Programs use an emergent, play-based curriculum, which focuses on the children’s learning interests. Daily planned lessons include centers and small groups focusing on creative expression, language and literacy experiences, sensory experiences and opportunities for age-appropriate physical activities. All of our child care classrooms invite children to make free-choice selections throughout the day with an emphasis on dramatic play, fine and large motor development, exploration of the arts and more.
- With so many demands on today’s families, parents need all the support they can get. That’s why child care at the Y is about more than looking after children. We focus on nurturing their development as a whole by providing a safe place to learn foundational skills, develop trusting relationships, and build self-reliance. This is all accomplished through the Y values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
- Our Childcare Center is fully licensed by the State of Connecticut. We are accepting registrations year round. Call for current openings and rates as openings change daily.
- For more information about our programs please contact Leisa Pasquariello our Senior Program Director, Youth Development, at 860-828-6559 or send an email to email@example.com. Leisa would be happy to answer your questions and arrange a tour for your family.