Berlin Before & After School Care
Before and after school care and half-day care is available in Griswold Elementary, Hubbard Elementary, & Willard Elementary Schools for students in grades K through 5. All students in the program should arrive wearing their masks and wear them throughout the time they are in program.
- Before Care – 7:00 a.m. to School Start
- After Care – School Dismissal to 5:30 p.m.
- If school has a delay then the AM program starts at 8:00 AM
- If school dismisses early due to weather, our PM program will close at 4:00
- On half days we provide care for those in the Aftercare program from the time school is dismissed until 5:30 p.m.
- For those not enrolled in our weekly program, you can register for care on scheduled half days for only $40 per day. Preregistration is required.
No School Days
- On scheduled no school days we offer Fun Days at an additional cost (not including major holidays).
- Details are available two weeks prior to the no school day.
- Delayed Opening - If your child's school has a delayed opening due to a snow day and you need child care, we offer Snow Delay opening care. Preregistration is required. Please call Amy for more information at 860.357.2717.
2022-2023 Registration Information
- Berlin School Age Care Flyer
- Parent Handbook
- Registration Packet
- Health Assessment
- Allergy Care Plan
- Administration of Medication Form
- Asthma Care Plan
- Care4Kids Parent Provider Agreement
Register between May 16th and July 1st and we will waive the $35 registration fee.
There are two ways to register:
- You can register online (if you registered for summer camp, it is a similar process)
- Print the forms, complete them, bring them to the New Britain YMCA during business hours and register.