Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you'll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
To learn about job opportunities at the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA please contact our HR Director Tammy Valk at Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA Human Resources. All interested applicants should complete an employment application and return it to Tammy.
- Lifeguards for Meriden and New Britain pools
- Swim Instructors
- Before and After School Care Staff (Meriden)
- Head Teacher Before & After School Program
- Infant, Toddler, Preschool, and School Age Child Care Aides
- Head Preschool Teacher
- Front Desk Staff
- Program Aide On-Call - Meriden Head Start
- Head Start - Head Teacher Full Year
- Head Start - Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Dance Coordinator/Dance Instructor PT/FT (Meriden)
- Volunteer Youth Racquetball Instructor - New Britain YMCA Location