Welcome back! We are happy to have the Y reopened and are adding more activities each month.
Here are the activities we have at this time:
- Swim Lessons
- Youth Basketball (in Meriden starting October 22, working on plans for New Britain)
The activities listed below were some of the virtual ones we offered while the Y was closed.
While kids are home it's important to stay active and involved in fun engaging activities.
Here are some you can try:
- Basketball Skills and Drills
- Gymnastics skills to practice at home
- The ABCs of Fitness with Coach Beky
- Water Safety Activities
- Cherry Blossom Painting with Juliette
We're also holding virtual game nights for our theater group, swim and gymnastics teams and are planning more for our members. Stay tuned!
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›