Gymnastics is a great way to teach people about a healthy lifestyle and is easily the base for any sport. Our experienced coaches and instructors teach gymnastics skills based on age and fitness level. We are a results oriented gymnastics program that offers a safe and encouraging environment for all. We strive to help our students and staff reach their maximum potential through continuous education and perpetual improvement.
- All of our classes include instruction in small groups, as well as individual instruction, to help each student develop their desired skills and attain their goals.
- We work with a wide variety of students including, but not limited to: just mobile infants, teenagers, adults, students with Special Needs, cheerleaders and dancers looking to brush up tumbling skills and flexibility, as well as ex-gymnasts looking to refine and polish their skill sets.
- Our highly qualified coaches and instructors will evaluate the skill level of all gymnasts and students for continual advancement.
- Our instructors and coaches are USAG certified, American Red Cross first aid, CPR and AED certified.
- We value integrity, safety and education as imperative attributes for all students and staff, as well as the YMCA’s core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
- Our Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA gymnastics gym is located at the Meriden YMCA Athletic Center at 74 Cambridge Street in Meriden.
Lesson and Class Info
Videos and Photos
To see photos and videos from our program, click on the links below. Please note most of these were taken before the guidelines for participants to wear masks during lessons. Masks are now required at all times.
- Welcome to MNBBYMCA Gymnastics!
- 1,2 3 flip!
- Bridges, turns and more
- Gymnastics circuit
- Flipping for fun!
- Gymnastics Photo Album
Why Parents Like the Program
"My daughter Zoey loves the gymnastics program, which she has been attending off and on since age four. She is always excited to go to class and loves the new tumble track trampoline! The uneven bars are her favorite thing to practice. She likes them so much I bought some for home. We really like the new coach and the new camera for parents to see what is happening in the classes since we cannot attend in person. It is awesome to be able to see her from wherever I am." - Kelly F.
Contact the Coach
For more information, contact Tony Cortright, our Gymnastics Director & Team Coach at 203.235.6386 or email@example.com.Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›