Little Chefs Cooking Class
This hands-on program for young chefs in grades K through 5 will teach children cooking can be creative, full of discovery, and a whole lot of fun! Our chefs will learn about kitchen safety and cooking tips while preparing recipes they can enjoy at class or bring home. At the end of the session chefs take home their very own cookbook with recipes taught in class.
- Location: Berlin YMCA, 362 Main Street, Berlin
- Fall I Session: September 5 – October 3, 2019
- Fall II Session: October 17 – November 14, 2019
- Time: Thursdays 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Member: $35
- Non Member: $45
- Contact: Amy Fitzgerald at 860-357-2717.
Meet Candace Routhier, Little Chefs Instructor
Candace has a passion for baking and creating fun and delicious meals and attended culinary school. She is a special ed paraprofessional in the New Britain school system and runs a cooking class with them. Candace also worked with the Girl Scouts of America in helping them to earn their badge in cooking.
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›