Group Lesson Levels
Fall II Session
- November 9 - December 2, 2020
- Four participants allowed in each class
Parent & Child Swim
This class class is for ages 6 months to 3 years old and is a 30 minute lesson. This class builds water safety skills for parents and children, helping infants and children become comfortable in the water so they are willing and ready to swim under the direction of our experienced staff. Class includes a combination of water adjustment skills, songs and games.
- Monday 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Saturday 9:30 am - 10:00 am
This class is for children ages 4 to 5 years old and is a 30 minute lesson. This class gives young children a developmentally appropriate aquatic learning experience that emphasizes water safety in a class environment with their peers. Our Pike level is for our first time swimmers with class goals of swimming without an adult assisted by a flotation device. Our Eel classes are for swimmers who may have taken lessons before with class goals of swimming with their face in the water, float and possibly swim without a flotation device.
- PIKE Tuesday 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- PIKE Wednesday 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- PIKE Saturday 10:00 am - 10:30 am
- EEL Monday 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- EEL Saturday 9:00 am - 9:30 am
Polliwog: Intro to Water Skills
Our Polliwog level class is for students ages 6 to 13 years old and is a 30 minute class. This lesson will help students begin to feel comfortable in the water and to enjoy the water safely. Students will learn elementary water skills which they can build on as they progress.
- POLLIWOG Monday 6:30 - 7:00 PM
- POLLIWOG Tuesday 5:30 - 6:00 PM
- POLLIWOG Wednesday 6:00 - 6:30 PM
- POLLIWOG Saturday 10:30 - 11:00 AM
Guppy: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Our Guppy level is for children ages 6 to 13 years old and is a 30 minute class. These lessons will help students gain confidence and work on the basics of treading water, gliding and getting their face in the water. Sessions are 8 weeks long with 7 classes included and 1 make-up class built in for unforeseen issues. 6 students max.
- GUPPY Monday 6:00 - 6:30 PM
- GUPPY Wednesday 6:30 - 7:00 PM
Minnow: Stroke Development
this class is for swimmers ages 6 to 13 years old and is a 30 minute class. Our Minnow level swimmers will learn how to knee-dive, progress in their front crawl and backstroke and continue to develop their water treading skills. They will also glide on their front and back.
- MINNOW Tuesday 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- MINNOW Wednesday 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- MINNOW Saturday 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Fish: Stroke Improvement
This class is for swimmers ages 6 to 13 years old and is a 45 minute lesson. Our Fish level swimmers will learn how to improve their treading water skills and will progress to a standing dive as well as improving their stroke techniques. Students will be required to perform all four strokes in a 25 yard pool and perform a dive in order to join this class. Instructor permission is required to register.
- FISH Saturday 9:00 am - 9:45 am
- FISH Saturday 9:45 am - 10:30 am
Flying Fish: Skill Proficiency
Our Flying Fish and Shark levels are for students ages 6 to 13 years old who have completed prior levels and are looking to develop a strong swimming endurance while perfecting their techniques. This 45 minute class is the last level before joining life guarding classes. Students will be required to perform all four strokes in a 25 yard pool and perform a dive in order to join this class. Instructor permission is required to register.
- FLYING FISH Saturday 10:30 am - 11:15 am
- FLYING FISH Saturday 11:15 am - 12:00 pm
Our Adult Beginner class is for people ages 18+ who have little to no swimming experience. This one hour class will go over everything from water safety to treading water to different swim strokes.
- Day/Time: Saturday 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Fall II Dates: November 14 - December 26, 2020
Swim Lesson Fees
- Group Lesson Fees: Full Member $45 Program Member $55
- Adult Beginner Fees: Full Member $70 Program Member $90