Active Older Adults
If you are an older adult looking to improve your health and fitness, stay active and have fun with friends, the YMCA is the place to be.
We offer several options for membership and a wide variety of exercise options.
Many Medicare health plans, Medicare Supplement carriers and group retiree plans offer Silver Sneakers and other programs. Older adults who are eligible to participate in the award-winning fitness program may qualify for a YMCA membership - at little to no additional cost - through their health care provider.
- Healthways SilverSneakers® Fitness Program.
- Silver and Fit
- Renew Active
- If your membership is not covered by one of the above plans, ask us about our discounted rates for seniors, or special rates on new memberships for veterans.
What do you get with your senior membership?
- Use of all of the YMCA fitness facilities in New Britain and Meriden
- Group exercise classes are all included including but not limited to: Water Aerobics, Yoga, Silver Sneakers classes and more!
- Fun, friends and fitness!
Contact Cindy Rivera for more information at 860.229.3787 or email@example.com.
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›