While we are closed, please consider using these resources to continue your wellness journey. These include classes from the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA and other YMCAs around the country. Please read this safety information before proceeding with classes.
All members may visit the brand new Y360 YouTube account for several at-home workouts. This is a partnership among YMCAs across the country to provide a needed service at the time. We also have classes from your favorite Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA instructors!
- If you are part of Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or United Healthcare's Renew Active plan the Y is normally reimbursed for your visit when you check in at our branch.
- Since you can't check in at our branch like you normally do before a class, we are asking that you please do a virtual check in before you do the exercise videos we send to you in our weekday senior wellness newsletter of if you do one of the classes listed below. Check in by clicking on the check in link below and entering your number from your membership card.
- If you are not currently receiving the email with the exercise class links and wellness tips, please click on the link below to sign up for our newsletter and we will send them to you.
- Sign Up for Our YMCA Senior Health and Wellness Newsletter
Virtual Workouts on YouTube:
- Y360 Virtual YMCA Classes
- Tabata with Beky
- Backyard Boot Camp with Carrie
- 8 Essential Pilates Exercises with Carrie
- Partner Workout
- Stretching with Carrie
- You CAN do it! Try this lower body workout using cans from your kitchen.
- 5 Bodyweight Exercises to Keep You Strong with Alexa
- The Importance of a Proper Warm Up from personal trainer Sharon Vance
- The ABCs of Fitness with Beky
- Insanity with Beky
- Kids Fitness with Coach Beky
- Upper Body Workout for Seniors with Anne
- 10 Strength Exercises with Alexa
- Body Weight Circuit Workout with Fran
- Core Workout with Eddie
- Insanity 2 with Beky - Chest and Abs
- Kids Fitness 2 from Coach Beky
- Yoga with Kate Video 2
- High Intensity Circuit Workout with Eddie
- Insanity with Beky video 3
- 30 Minute Gentle Yoga with Sue
- Tabata Cardio Strength with Alexa
- Tabata with Weights or Household Items with Alexa
- Listen to a Chakra Healing Meditation with Kate
- Beach Towel Workout with Eddie
- Stretch At Your Desk
- Breathe of Joy Yoga with Sue
- Pilates with Cheryl
- Bodyweight Workout with Alexa
- Kids Fitness 3 with Beky
- Spinning with Dianna
- Insanity 4 with Beky
- Kids Fitness 4 with Beky
- Tire Circuit Workout with Eddie
- Gentle Yoga Flow with Sue
- Insanity 5 with Beky
- Kids Fitness 5 with Beky
- Restorative Yoga with Kate
- Spinning with Dianna 3
- Cardio Bodyweight Workout with Alexa
- Dumbbell Workout with Alexa
- Chakra Meditation with Kate
- Insanity 6 with Beky
- Gentle Balance Yoga with Sue
- Spinning with Dianna 4
- Dumbbell Workout 2 with Alexa
- Cardio Workout with Alexa
- Yoga with Sue
- Restorative Yoga with Sue
What our members are saying about our online classes:
- Karen - I am very thankful for our dedicated instructors thinking of us and continuing to keep us connected and healthy. I LOVE the YMCA!! IT'S the PEOPLE that makes it so GREAT!!
- Harriet - Thanks for the online exercises. Seeing Kathy made me feel so much better.
- Lorraine - I did the class today. It was fun. Looking forward to more classes.
In addition to these virtual workouts, check out our Stay Healthy at Home blog for daily posts with a workout the day, fitness challenges, tasty recipes of the day and more. (We will not be adding posts to our Healthy at Home blog once we reopen June 20th.) You are welcome to enjoy all of the material we posted while we were closed.Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›