Virtual Workouts from the Y
While we are closed, please consider using these resources to continue your wellness journey.
- Y360 - All members may visit the brand new Y360 YouTube account for several at-home workouts. This is a partnership among YMCAs across the country to provide a needed service at the time. Click here to access.
- Tabata with Beky
- The ABCs of Fitness with Beky
- Backyard Boot Camp with Carrie
- 8 Essential Pilates Exercises with Carrie
- Partner Workout
- Stretching with Carrie
- The Importance of a Proper Warm Up from personal trainer Sharon Vance
- Tuesday Yoga with Vibha is coming soon! Vibha has volunteered to teach an Intermediate Yoga class. Sign up here for free livestream yoga classes.
- ZUMBA with Angel - Our Y instructor Angel Cyr is volunteering her time livestreaming classes from home Monday and Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. adnd 11:30 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, and raising funds for local charities including the Y. Click on ZUMBA with Angel and we will send you the meeting info.
- Senior Exercise Classes - Interested on classes for active older adults? Sign up for our Senior Wellness Newsletter and receive weekday classes and wellness tips. Senior Wellness Newsletter
What our members are saying:
- Lynn Roleau - I am looking forward to the day when you guys reopen. We miss you.
- Lynne Hawkins - I miss going to the Y more than anything! I have done several of the workouts and they are great! The next best thing!
In addition these virtual video workouts, check out our Stay Healthy at Home Blog for fitness challenges, recipes and more.Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›