FOCUS FLEXIBILITY RELAXATION
Children derive enormous benefits from yoga including enhanced flexibility, strength, coordination, and body awareness. In addition, their concentration and sense of calmness and relaxation improves.
New location: Berlin YMCA Fitness, 1176 Farmington Avenue, Berlin
- Fall I Session: September 9 - October 28, 2017
Fall II Session: November 11 - December 30, 2017
- Day/time: Saturday 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
Ages: 5 - 15 years old (with or without parent)
- Free for full members of the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA
- $55 for 8 weeks for Program members or non-members
- Preregistration is required. To learn more please contact Amy Fitzgerald at email@example.com.
Kids Yoga (before school)
Children derive enormous benefits from yoga including enhanced flexibility, strength, coordination,
and body awareness. Yoga helps kids to:
- Develop body awareness
- Learn how to use their bodies in a healthy way
- Manage stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement
- Build concentration
- Increase their confidence and positive self-image
- Feel part of a healthy, non-competitive group
- Provide a way for kids to relax without being attached to electronic devices
Day/time: Thursdays 7:45 AM—8:30 AM
Dates: November 9th to December 14th (2 classes week in 1 week 12/12 and 12/14)
(no class Thursday November 23rd)
Location: Willard Elementary
Offered by: Berlin YMCA
Contact:Amy Fitzgerald, Program Director at 860-357-2717 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.