Intro to Karate
SELF CONFIDENCE, FOCUS, STRENGTH
For Kids, Martial Arts is more than just a fun activity. It’s a way for kids to learn valuable life skills that’ll help them develop into outstanding, independent young adults.
Benefits of Martial Arts for children:
- Keeps them active
- Focus, concentration and self esteem
- Builds self confidence
- Connects both mind and body
Activities will involve karate basics. Must wear sneakers and comfortable clothes to participate. Offered by the Berlin YMCA. Choose one five week session.
- Willard Elementary School, Berlin
- When:Thursdays 3:30-4:15 p.m., April 5th to May 10th **no class April 12th**
- Fee: $20 for 5 week program
- Hubbard Elementary School
- When:Thursdays 3:30-4:15 p.m., May 17th to June 14th
- Fee: $20 for 5 weeks
Contact:Amy Fitzgerald, Program Director at 860-357-2717 or email at email@example.com.Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›