New Britain Remote Days
The New Britain Schools going full remote learning for the two weeks after winter break. The Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA is offering a supervised space for students to come and do their online school work during this time. YMCA staff will be there to assist the students. Lunch will be provided by the school district. Students already registered for our remote programs can continue to attend during this time. Now you have the option to add extra days or extended hours if needed, for an additional fee.
- Dates: January 4 - January 15, 2021
- Days/Time: Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 3:10 PM School Day hours
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM School Day + Extended care
- Location: Lincoln, Smalley, Chamberlain School
- Cost: $24 per child/per day for School Day
$40 per child/per day for School Day + Extended Care
$16 per child/per day for Extended Care for current remote learning participants
- Payment is required in full when registering.
- All YMCA accounts must be current in order to register.
- Phone registration is available for current before/after school/remote program participants and members with credit/debit card.
- Non-members/Non-before/after school participants must complete a waiver form and provide a copy of current physical form with immunization record when registering.
- Children who have medical needs will also need to have a signed doctor’s authorization form and care plan when registering. All medication will be needed upon arrival to the Remote Learning Day.
- Please note registration deadline is by 4:00 p.m. the day before care is needed. Late registrations will be accepted with a $25 late fee based on space availability.
- For questions please contact Donelle Daigle, Youth & Family Director 860-357-2717 or send an email to email@example.com.
What’s needed each day?
- Chrome books/tablets, chargers, headphones and any school supplies needed to do their schoolwork
- Water bottle
- COVID-19 screening questions and temperatures will be asked/taken upon arrival.
- Masks must be worn at all times.