Berlin Remote Learning Care
Are you a working parent looking to have a supervised safe space for your child to do their remote learning?
The Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA is offering a location for students to come and do their school work. YMCA staff will be there to help them get logged on and encourage them to complete their school work.
- For grades K through 5
- Dates: January 4 - 8, 2021
- Location: Berlin YMCA 362 Main Street
- Time: 8:15 am to 3:30 PM School Day or 7:00 am to 5:00 PM School day w/Extended Day Care
- Cost: $30 per day/per child School Day, $40 per day/per child Extended Day
- Full payment required when registering
- Maximum number of students is 18. First come, first serve
- Covid-19 screening questions and temperatures will be asked/taken upon arrival to program
- What’s needed each day? Bring chrome books/tablets, chargers, headphones and any school supplies needed to do their schoolwork. Masks must be worn. Wear comfortable clothes & sneakers. Bring a cold lunch with drink and snacks. Non-perishable, packed with ice packs and peanut-free!
- Phone registration is only available for current before/after school participants & Members with credit/debit card. Please be advised that all YMCA accounts must be current in order to register. Non-Members/Non-before/after school participants must complete a waiver form and provide a copy of current physical form with immunization record when registering. Children who have medical needs will also need to have a signed doctor’s authorization form & care plan when registering. All medication will be needed upon arrival.
- Registration deadline: December 22, 2020 at 12:00 PM
- Contact Amy Fitzgerald, Program Director, (860) 357-2717 or email@example.com