Berlin Remote Learning Care
Are you a working parent looking to have a supervised safe space for your child to do their remote learning? The Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA is offering a supervised space for students to come and do their online school work during this time. YMCA staff will be there to assist students. Space is limited to a maximum of 18 students. A minimum of 5 students daily is required to run the program.
- For grades K through 5
- Dates: April 19 - 23, 2021
- Location: Berlin YMCA 362 Main Street
- Time: 8:15 am to 3:30 PM School Day or 7:00 am to 5:00 PM School day w/Extended Day Care
- Cost: $30 per day/per child School Day, $40 per day/per child Extended Day
- Full payment required when registering
- Maximum number of students is 18. First come, first served.
- Covid-19 screening questions and temperatures will be asked/taken upon arrival to program
- What’s needed each day? Bring chrome books/tablets, chargers, headphones and any school supplies needed to do their schoolwork. Masks must be worn. Wear comfortable clothes & sneakers. Bring a cold lunch with drink and snacks. Non-perishable, packed with ice packs and peanut-free!
- Phone registration is only available for current before/after school participants & Members with credit/debit card. Please be advised that all YMCA accounts must be current in order to register. Non-Members/Non-before/after school participants must complete a waiver form and provide a copy of current physical form with immunization record when registering. Children who have medical needs will also need to have a signed doctor’s authorization form & care plan when registering. All medication will be needed upon arrival.
- Registration deadline: April 14th at 12:00 PM
- Contact Amy Fitzgerald, Program Director, (860)357-2717 or firstname.lastname@example.org