Before and After School Care at Roosevelt
FUN FOR KIDS AND PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU
The New Britain YMCA is offering before school, after school, and out-of-school care programs for Roosevelt Early Learning Center preschool students, right at your school.
Our well-trained and qualified staff will engage your preschooler in a safe, nurturing before and after preschool program. Activities include center time, music, arts and crafts, and outdoor fun! Our programs focus on the fundamentals of the YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
Please read our 2020-2021 Frequently Asked Questions.
2020 – 2021 School Year Rates
- Option #1: Before Care (for students in Full Day or AM Pre-K) - $40 per week /per child, from 7:00 - 9:00 AM
- Option #2: AM Out-of School Care ( for students in AM Pre-K) - $130 per week/per child, from 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Option #3: After Care (for students in Full Day or PM Pre-K) - $60 per week/per child, from 2:00 PM-5:30 PM
- Option #4: PM Out-of School Care (for students in PM Pre-K) - $110 per week/per child, from 7:00 AM-12:30 PM
- A-la-carte...choose one or multiple program options based on your needs!
- Care4Kids is accepted. Financial Aid is available.
- Minimum of 10 children must be enrolled for the program to run.
- For all COVID safety measures & guidelines please see our website nbbymca.org
Registration begins August 19th
- First, please read the program information and handbook:
- There are two ways to register this year:
- Register online - You can register online. (If you registered for summer camp, it is a similar process. Your child must already have an active membership to register online.)
- Register at the Y - Print the forms, complete them, bring them to the New Britain YMCA during business hours and register.
- New Britain YMCA Before and After Care Registration Forms - Print and complete
- At the time of registration, the child must become a Program Member of the Y ($34 per child). There is also a one-time registration fee required ($30 per child).
- Please note there is no second child discount.
- Weekly payments are required by auto-draft to a credit/debit card or bank account. Payments are scheduled one week in advance of care.
For questions please call the New Britain YMCA at 860-229-3787 or contact Donelle Daigle, Youth & Family Director at 860- 357-2717 or by email at email@example.com.
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›