LITTLE CHEFS COOKING
- Location: Berlin YMCA, 362 Main Street, Berlin
- Winter: January 8 - February 5, 2019
- Spring I: March 5 - April 2, 2019
- Time: Tuesdays 5:15 – 6:00 p.m.
- Full Member: $25
- Program Member: $35
- Non Member:$45
TEEN COOKING CLASS
(AGES 12 +) This five week program for teen chefs offers a hands on fun and creative cooking and baking experience.
- Winter: January 7 - February 4, 2019
- Spring I: February 18 - March 18, 2019
- Day/time: Mondays, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Meriden YMCA Arts Center
- Full Member Fee: $34* Program Member Fee: $64*
PALEO COOKING CLASSES
Get some friends together for a fun night out and learn to cook delicious paleo dishes! BYOB. One night is one session. BYOB. Check our session dates that best suit your needs. 6 person minimum.
- Session 1: January 24, 2019
- Session 2: February 24, 2019
- Session 3: March 21, 2019
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Session Fee: $20 per person
- Location: Meriden YMCA kitchen, lower level of Meriden YMCA Arts Center, 14-16 West Main Street in Meriden. Parking is in lot behind the building or in lot across from Senior Center.
"We had a great time! I came away with a better idea of what Paleo cooking is…and that’s what I was hoping for! Thanks for the recipes!" - Lori
We can accommodate any group—make it a girl’s night out, date night, Dad’s only—you choose. $300 for up to 10 people (minimum 4). For more information contact Carrie at 203-235-6386 ext. 18.
For more information about our Paleo or Cooking Party programs please call us at 203-235-6386 or email ChefCaroline@meridenymca.org
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›