SEE WHAT’S COOKING!
BAKE SHOP/ LITTLE CHEFS COOKING
- Location: Berlin YMCA, 362 Main Street, Berlin
- Spring I: March 13 – April 17, 2018
- Spring II: May 1 - May 29, 2018
- Time: Tuesdays 5:15 – 6:00 p.m.
- Full Member: $25
- Program Member: $35
- Non Member:$45
- Contact: Amy Fitzgerald at 860-357-2717.
PARENT AND CHILD COOKING CLASS
Cook up some fun with your child! Enjoy spending time together learning to cook during this five week program. For children ages 4 - 10 years old with their parent/guardian.
- Dates: June 25 – July 23, 2018
- Day/time: Mondays 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Location: Meriden YMCA kitchen at Y Arts Center (lower level in the back of the building)
- Fee: $50 for parent and one child. $10 for each additional child if parent has more than one child.
PALEO COOKING CLASSES
Get some friends together for a fun night out and learn to cook delicious paleo dishes! BYOB. One night is one session. BYOB. Check our session dates that best suit your needs. 6 person minimum.
- Session 1: April 26, 2018
- Session 2: May 17, 2018
- Session 3: June 21, 2018
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Session Fee: $20 per person
- Location: Meriden YMCA kitchen, lower level of Meriden YMCA Arts Center, 14-16 West Main Street in Meriden. Parking is in lot behind the building or in lot across from Senior Center.
"We had a great time! I came away with a better idea of what Paleo cooking is…and that’s what I was hoping for! Thanks for the recipes!" - Lori
We can accommodate any group—make it a girl’s night out, date night, Dad’s only—you choose. $300 for up to 10 people (minimum 4). For more information contact Carrie at 203-235-6386 ext. 18.
For more information about our Paleo or Cooking Party programs please call us at 203-235-6386 or email ChefCaroline@meridenymca.org
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›