LITTLE CHEFS COOKING
- Location: Berlin YMCA, 362 Main Street, Berlin
- Fall I Session: September 5 – October 3, 2019
- Fall II Session: October 17 – November 14, 2019
- Time: Thursdays 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Member: $35
- Non Member: $45
- Contact: Amy Fitzgerald at 860-357-2717.
Meet Candace Routhier, Little Chefs Instructor
Candace has a passion for baking and creating fun and delicious meals and attended culinary school. She is a special ed paraprofessional in the New Britain school system and runs a cooking class with them. Candace also worked with the Girl Scouts of America in helping them to earn their badge in cooking.
TEEN COOKING CLASS
(AGES 12 +) This five week program for teen chefs offers a hands on fun and creative cooking and baking experience.
- Fall I: September 9 - October 21, 2019
- Fall II: November 4 - December 16, 2019
- Day/time: Mondays, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Meriden YMCA Arts Center
- Full Member Fee: $34* Program Member Fee: $64*
PALEO COOKING CLASSES
Get some friends together for a fun night out and learn to cook delicious paleo dishes! BYOB. One night is one session. BYOB. Check our session dates that best suit your needs. 6 person minimum.
- September 19, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- November 21, 2019
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Session Fee: $20 per person
- Location: Meriden YMCA kitchen, lower level of Meriden YMCA Arts Center, 14-16 West Main Street in Meriden. Parking is in lot behind the building or in lot across from Senior Center.
"We had a great time! I came away with a better idea of what Paleo cooking is…and that’s what I was hoping for! Thanks for the recipes!" - Lori
We can accommodate any group—make it a girl’s night out, date night, Dad’s only—you choose. $300 for up to 10 people (minimum 4). For more information contact Carrie at 203-235-6386 ext. 18.
For more information about our Paleo or Cooking Party programs please call us at 203-235-6386 or email ChefCaroline@meridenymca.org
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›