Thank you for your support of the Y and your patience during the Coronavirus outbreak. We hope you and your family are healthy and safe. Our YMCA facilities are closed per order of Governor Lamont. For more information:
- Please read the updates below.
- If you have questions that are not covered in the info below, call us at 860.306.5975 or contact the appropriate person below. We'll get back to you within 48 hours.
- Check our web site and social media channels for future updates.
- We are also sending updates via email. If you have not received an email update from us please send an email to Desiree Rivera so she can add your email to our database
- Please read the Membership update. Click on the link below. There is an important link in the update we need you to respond to.
- For any additional questions contact Desiree Rivera at email@example.com
- Programs are postponed. We plan to run them when we reopen and make up classes. Program directors will contact participants as updates become available.
- For Youth Sports contact Donelle Daigle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Justin Ferreira at email@example.com
- For Swim Lessons contact Ashley Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We look forward to seeing everyone at Camp Thundermoon! Stay tuned for updates!
- For camp questions contact Donelle Daigle at email@example.com
Emergency Child Care
- Our Y is now offering emergency child care.
Before and After School Care
- Please read this March 25 Before and After School Update
- Please read March 17 New Britain and Berlin Before and After School Care Update
- After reading the update if you have any additional questions, please contact:
Infant, Toddler and Preschool Care
- Our child care centers are temporarily closed for regular programs based on CDC, White House and State government guidelines. We do have some emergency child care available for hospital employees. Please see the March 25 update below for details.
- March 25 Infant, Toddler and Preschool Update including Emergency Child Care
- March 17 Infant, Toddler and Preschool Update
- Contact Tina Valentin with additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hart House Residence
- We are not accepting new residents while the Y is closed.
- Please contact Curtis Slaughter with any questions at email@example.com.
- Thank you to community members who have donated food and toiletries. We are very grateful for your help.
YMCA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
- March 25th Update for NBBY Before and After School Families - Emergency Child Care Available for Hospital Staff
- March 25th Update for NBBY Infant, Toddler and Preschool Families including Emergency Child Care for Hospital Staff
- March 17 Update for New Britain and Berlin Infant, Toddler and Preschool Care Families
- March 17 Update for New Britain and Berlin Before and After School Care Families
- March 17 Membership Update
- March 16 Update - Temporary Closure
- March 13 Update
- March 12 Update
Virtual Workouts and More
While we are closed, we have several opportunities for you to work out, learn and practice basketball drills, and enjoy fun and educational kids activities at home. Please consider using these resources:
- All members may visit the brand new Y360 YouTube account for several at-home workouts.Click here
- Enjoy Tips for Healthy Living from the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA.
- Skills and Drills
- Fun Educational Activities for Home
Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›