Martini & Massage Charity Benefit
Friday June 14, 2019
6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Augusta Curtis Cultural Center
175 East Main Street, Meriden
Your generous support helps us to ensure a brighter future for community's children through the Meriden-New Britain-Berlin YMCA’s Annual Support Campaign.
The Annual Campaign helps children have their best summer ever at summer camp, provides a free 5 week program to families to help break the cycle of childhood obesity, offers financial assistance for memberships, and helps us serve holiday meals to those in need, and so much more for our community.
You must be 21 or older to attend.
$50/person in advance
$60 per person at door
Enjoy the following:
- Open Bar with Four Signature Martinis featuring Preferred Sponsor Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
- Martinis are sponsored by Double Play Cafe and Scotty O'Boyles
- Diamond Drawing - AJ Canelli Jewelers
- Mini-Manicure - Paul Mitchell The School
- 50/50 Drawing with Designer Handbag
- Silent & Live Auctions
- 19th Hole Beer Garden - Feel Fresh Hair Studio
- Whiskey Tasting
- Cigar Bar - Wallie Feliciano – Financial Advisor
- Light Fare - Eben-Ezer Restaurant, Paul’s Deli and Catering, and V. Czapiga & Son
- Dessert Bar - Sisters' Kitchen
- Espresso Bar - The Downtown Coffee Shop
WE’RE MORE THAN A GYM. WE’RE A CAUSE.
- $50 provides two days of child care to create a brighter future
- $60 provides a child a chance to go for the goal in youth sports
- $90 provides three children a fun filled day of camp.
To support the Meriden YMCA’s Annual Campaign buy a ticket, donate an auction item or become a sponsor. Call Carmen at 203.235.6386 x15 for more information.
Attention Massage Therapists: We are looking for massage therapists for this event. It is a great way to promote your business. Call Carrie at 203-235-6386 x18 to learn more.
The Y.™ For A Better Us.™
Thank you to our generous sponsors.
If you would like to be a sponsor for the Martini & Massage Charity Benefit, contact Carmen Chaparro for Sponsorship options at 203-235-6386 x15.
To see photos from past M & M events:
To see photos from last year's event, see our facebook page.
To see photos from our event click here to visit our Photo Gallery
You can also see photos in Record-Journal Spotted Photos by Charles McGovern.Contact the New Britain - Berlin YMCA ›