Special Membership Offers
Fall Into A Better You
Strengthen your body and mind this fall! Whether you’re continuing great habits or creating new routines, the Y is the perfect place to achieve your wellness goals.
Member safety is our top priority and the YMCA is clean, safe, and in full compliance with all State of Connecticut and local public health guidelines.
- $55 per month for Family Membership
- $45 per month for Single Parent Household Membership
- $35 per month for Adult Membership
- No joiner’s fee. No contracts.
- Sign up between September 23rd and October 31, 2021.
- Offer valid for new memberships, those members coming off a summer membership special, and any previous members who have not returned yet since we reopened in June 2020.
- May not be combined with other offers.
- Membership drafted out of a bank or credit card account.
See what's happening at the Y: Build a Stronger Body, Mind and Spirit
How the Y works: Please visit our web sites at meridenymca.org or nbbymca.org for class schedules and COVID safety protocols. If you are fully vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine you do not have to wear a mask unless you want to. Those who are unvaccinated must wear one.
Why Our Members Love the Y:
New Britain YMCA: Contact Desiree Rivera, Membership Director at 860.229.3787 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE
Intro to CrossFit 3 Week On Ramp $129
Step up your fitness game and try CrossFit!
What is CrossFit?
CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that is for everyone, every age, body shape and fitness level. CrossFit is built on movements which help build a healthy foundation for everyday activities. Workouts are scaled according to a person’s fitness level and needs.
How do I get started?
Sign up for our 3 Week On Ramp for $129. You will receive six one hour sessions with a CrossFit coach to prepare you for group classes. Your coach will teach you the proper techniques. On Ramp classes are required before taking group classes.
What happens after completing On Ramp?
Choose your plan and get your first month free! This is for all memberships except for CrossFit Kids. Memberships draft monthly out of a bank or credit card account. Members must draft a minimum of one month before cancelling a CrossFit membership.
Call Carrie at 203.440.1925 to learn more.
Top Form Sports Conditioning Package
Perfect for basketball players who want to stay in top form.
10 One Hour Training Sessions for $295 which includes:
- 5 sessions with Beky Henderson-Hanna, certified personal trainer and kids and teens fitness specialist
- 5 One on One Skills and Drills Sessions with Justin Ferreira or Kyle Cookson
- Read about Coach Justin
- Read about Coach Kyle