When you belong to the Y, you build more than muscle, you strengthen our community. Every day the impact of the Y is felt when someone makes a healthy choice, a teacher or coach inspires a child and builds their confidence, and when neighbors come together for the common good. The Y is a nonprofit organization making a positive impact in our community every day.
In order to register for programs at the Y, you need some type of membership either program or full.
- A program membership is a basic membership which allows you to register for the program.
- A full membership allows you to register for a program at a lower rate, and enjoy the facilities.
- Click here to learn more about the benefits of a full facility membership.
|Membership Type||2021 Fee||2021 Join Fee|
|Adult (age 30 to 64 years)||$52/month||$36|
|Senior Adult (age 65+)||$42/month||$36|
|Student (age 13 to 25 years old with active enrolled id)||$24/month||$36|
|Childcare Family (for families enrolled in our child care programs)||$41/month||$36|
|Single Parent Household (one adult and children under age 18)||$53/month||$36|
|Household (Two adults and children under age 18)||$72/month||$36|
|Veteran Adult Membership (must provide veteran id)||$21/month||$0|
|Veteran Family Membership (must provide Veteran ID)||$41/month||$0|
|Youth Program Participant||$34 per year||N/A|
|Adult Program Participant||$42 per year||N/A|
|Youth Facility Membership||$13/month||$16|
Special Membership Rates
Contact Desiree Agosto at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.229.5077 to learn about our memberships for:
- City of New Britain employees
- First Responders
- Military (active duty, reserves and veterans)
- Renew Active
- Silver Sneakers
- Silver and Fit
- Corporate Wellness
- Stanley Employees
- State of Connecticut Employees
- Health Center (for men.) Private locker room with towel service, laundry service, and complimentary coffee. Fee is an additional $40 per month added to your membership.
- We also offer financial assistance for memberships.